This premium all-day tour starts with pickup from your hotel between 8:00am and 9:00am.
- Your first stop will be at the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, where you will be able to enjoy some picture taking and shopping.
- Before heading out to the Falls, you will spend some time visiting some of Niagara’s most popular tourist sights including the Floral Clock, Niagara River, Sir Adam Beck Power Station, Queenston Heights, and the Spanish Aero Car all while our licensed Tour Guide recants the history of the region.
- You will also stop for some wine tasting at a one of Niagara’s famous wineries.
- Finally, at Niagara Falls, you will have 2-3 hours of free time to enjoy the site at your own page.
- You can optionally book a Hornblower Cruise to enjoy a unique view from the base of the Falls, and a lunch at Queen Victoria Place Restaurant – with one of the best panoramic views of the Falls while you eat!
Departure from Niagara Falls will be between 4:00pm – 4:15pm, where you will be able to relax and enjoy free WiFi aboard on of our luxury buses.